Call Rupinder: +1 604-832-2831

Home » Realty

Residential | Commercial

Row / Townhouse For Sale in Langley

217 27411 28TH AVENUE, Langley, British Columbia V4W3V2 Canada

  • PRICE$388,800
  • BED(S)3
  • BATH(S)2
  • SQ. FEET1203
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

ALDERVIEW IN ALDERGROVE!!!!!! 1200 sq. ft 3 Bed 2 Bath Town home. This Clean Unit comes with Bright -amp;amp; Spacious Living and Dining Area, Kitchen, Laundry, A Nice and Fully Fenced Backyard for Entertainment. This Complex comes with lots of visitor-s parking. Close to School, Shopping, Recreation, Play Ground, US Border -amp;amp; Easy access to Freeway. Don-t miss this one! * PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: Row / Townhouse
Ownership Type: Strata
Listing Contract Date: 11/09/2017
Storage Type: Storage
Appliances: Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher
Constructed Date: 1981
Construction Style: Attached
Stories Total: 2
Video Link: Click here to View

This Row / Townhouse is for sale in Langley and its located at 217 27411 28TH AVENUE, Langley, British Columbia V4W3V2. This property's asking price is $388,800. It has 3 Bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s). This property has 1203 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 217 27411 28TH AVENUE, Langley, British Columbia V4W3V2, Please call:
Rupinder Davesher: 604-832-2831

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.